- New Equipment
- Wheel Loaders
Contact UsCall 800.628.6025 Email Us Find A Location
Request A Quote
Our Representatives are standing by to assist you.
Sign Up For
Promotions & Specials!
Get connected for exclusive offers & the latest from NMC.
Wheel loaders are versatile types of heavy equipment. Use them for transporting all kinds of materials from stockpiles to different areas on your job sites or loading them onto your trucks. Typical applications for these powerful, yet agile, machines include construction, waste hauling, landscaping, agriculture, mining and forestry. Plus, they're perfect for handling dirt, sand, gravel, trash and more.
As the authorized Cat® equipment dealer in Nebraska and Pottawattamie County, Iowa, NMC Cat proudly serves as the region's exclusive source for brand-new wheel loaders from the worldwide heavy equipment leader. Cat wheel loaders enable you to increase the speed, efficiency and productivity of all your material handling tasks. And with legendary Caterpillar® reliability, you know you're getting a hard-working machine that will be a cornerstone of your fleet for years to come.
- Operating Weight
- 42461 lb
- Maximum Power - 2,100 rpm - ISO 14396
- 249 HP
- Weight based on a machine configuration with with Parallel lift z-bar linkage, Bridgestone 23.5R25 VJT L3 radial tires, full fluids, operator, standard counterweight, ride control cold start, roading fenders, Product Link, front manual differential/open r
Cat | 950 Wheel Loader | Caterpillar
Cat wheel loaders are all about magnifying your loading performance so you can get more work done in less time. NMC CAT features an extensive selection of compact, small, medium, large and block handler arrangement Cat wheel loaders for sale that can execute just about any loading or material handling application with ease. Cat wheel loaders are equipped with integrated toolcarriers that can accommodate numerous tools, while also speeding up and simplifying the process of changing tools and attachments.
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF STATE-OF-THE-ART ACERT TECHNOLOGY
When you purchase a Cat wheel loader for sale at NMC Cat, you also get the benefit of revolutionary ACERT engine technology that provides superior power and fuel efficiency. When you add load-sending hydraulics to the mix, you get an earthmoving machine that offers high-precision operating capabilities that can have a positive impact on your company’s bottom line.
Our heavy equipment experts at NMC CAT will be happy to help you explore the various Cat wheel loader options, so you can select the machine that is best suited for the needs of your business. Stop by your nearest NMC CAT location to get a closer look, or contact us for more information today!
There's a Cat Wheel Loader for Every Worksite Challenge
NMC Cat offers new Cat wheel loaders in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet any material handling requirement:
- Compact: Don't let their relatively small size fool you. Compact Cat wheel loaders combine excellent maneuverability and fuel efficiency with surprising power. The 910M model delivers a maximum power output of 100 hp. The spacious cab keeps operators comfortable and productive during a long day on the job.
- Small: Caterpillar designs and builds these "small" loaders to the same high standards as their larger counterparts. They're the ideal choice for transporting and loading jobs that require a bit more muscle without sacrificing agility and versatility.
- Medium: The Caterpillar line of medium wheel loaders offers a host of advanced features that will add value to your job sites. Examples include robust Cat ACERT® engines that deliver maximum power on demand while complying with today's stringent emissions standards. Pilot-operated hydraulic systems ensure low-effort operation in all types of underfoot conditions.
- Large: The biggest version of the Cat wheel loader is engineered and constructed to handle the most daunting moving and hauling tasks. Besides the standard shovel-type configurations, you'll also find large loaders in block handler, mill yard and steel mill arrangements.
You can also increase the versatility and productivity of your wheel loader by adding work tool attachments. Choose from an assortment of buckets, couplers, augers, compactors and more.
Purchase New Cat Wheel Loaders From a Dealer You Can Trust
As a Cat equipment dealer since 1938, you can count on NMC Cat to guide you through the wheel loader selection process. Our expert sales team will help you choose the right model and attachments for your job site applications. We'll also be there long after the sale to provide a full range of services, including replacement parts, repair and maintenance, equipment management services and more.
Stop by Our Dealer Location for a Closer Look
NMC Cat has convenient locations throughout Nebraska and Iowa to serve you. Feel free to stop by for an up-close look at the entire Cat wheel loader line. You can also contact us online for additional product and pricing information.