Keeping your hydraulic system up to date is a critical part of maximizing your equipment’s longevity. Many Cat® machines rely on hydraulics to function, and it’s our goal to keep your operations running by offering a full range of hydraulics repair and testing services.
By working with NMC Cat for all your preventative maintenance and repair needs, you can rest assured that each member of your fleet has a safe, efficient hydraulic system. As an authorized Cat dealer in Nebraska for more than 80 years, you can count on our experience and expertise to handle all your service needs.
Our Hydraulics Maintenance Service
Your hydraulic system is made up of a range of parts, including cylinders, pumps, valves and motors. We can use our expertise to service them all, whether you want to schedule routine maintenance or you’re starting to notice major equipment performance issues. We’ll help improve the quality of your machine and extend its service life. Some of the options we offer include:
- Testing: We’ll conduct comprehensive testing of hydraulic parts and components to make sure they perform flawlessly and meet your standards for reliability. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your heavy equipment will help you complete your projects on time.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics: We have the tools to conduct various diagnostic steps to get to the source of a hydraulic system issue. In many cases, a few basic troubleshooting steps can solve the problem.
- Cylinder, pump and motor repairs: Our hydraulic cylinder repair work can prevent oil leaks that often lead to machine failure. We can also handle all types of hydraulic pump and motor repair tasks to maximize your machine’s performance.
- Contamination repair: Contaminated hydraulic fluid is a serious issue that contributes to part and component failure. We have the expertise to repair damage caused by fluid contamination.
- Part replacement: If your equipment’s hydraulic system parts and components are beyond repair, we can replace them with Genuine Cat products that deliver long-lasting quality and performance. We also have Cat Reman parts available if you prefer an economical alternative.
We Offer Prompt On-Site Hydraulic System Service
We’re prepared to visit your site whenever a concern or emergency arises. If you’re unsure what’s causing the issue, we’ll find out as quickly as possible and provide the proper repairs, helping you reduce downtime and get back to work right away without having to endure losses. In many cases, our services can even make your systems more powerful and productive in the long run.
Our fleet of more than 150 fully equipped service trucks is ready to roll to your job site at a moment’s notice to perform hydraulic repairs. We’re even available to provide 24/7 service, which saves time and eliminates the need to transport equipment to our facility. Our goal is to have your machines back on the job as quickly as possible.
Hydraulic Repair Work in Our Shop
Hydraulic system repair issues often occur while the machine is at the job site, which typically requires field service. However, hydraulic work should ideally happen in a controlled setting to minimize the risk of fluid contamination. Our repair shops provide the best environment for repairing and testing hydraulic components. Shop service also ensures we’ll have immediate access to everything we need to complete the work quickly and efficiently.
Schedule Service Today
NMC Cat will service your equipment so that it stays clean, safe and up to quality standards. Contact us online today or find one of our individual locations to schedule repair and testing for your hydraulics system. You can also give us a call at 800-628-6025 to request emergency hydraulic service or set up an appointment.