Cat® cold planers set the standard for pavement milling projects of any size. These machines are ideal for removal and reclamation purposes and capable of everything from smoothing a surface to performing full-depth removal. They have many different practical purposes, including paving new roads, making repairs, removing road distress and altering the roadway by changing the grade, slope or camber.
If you're looking to add a new asphalt milling machine to your fleet, NMC Cat is the only stop you have to make. We are the regional Cat dealer for Nebraska and Pottawattamie County, Iowa. Our area locations are your home for the complete selection of new Cat cold planers for sale, plus the parts and services you need to get the maximum return on investment from your machine.
Find the Right Asphalt Machine for Your Application
Caterpillar manufactures an extensive lineup of powerful cold planers. These machines feature superior rotors and advanced integrated technologies that give you precise control over material removal and depth control. Models with tracked and wheeled chassis are available, with each style offering unique advantages:
- Wheeled cold planers: Wheeled cold planers are the fastest and most maneuverable type. They are ideally suited for operation on firm surfaces like concrete and asphalt. They can also move between job sites independently, removing the need for transport trailers in many cases.
- Tracked cold planers: A tracked cold planer rides on a stable and powerful platform. These machines can traverse challenging terrain like mud, gravel and clay with ease. Tracked cold planers also handle slopes and grade changes with ease, helping you achieve and maintain high productivity levels.
All Cat cold planers come with the latest cab improvements, delivering higher comfort levels over extended periods. These enhancements include a long list of standard and optional features like air-ride suspension seating, windscreens and a hydraulically operated folding canopy with LED lighting.
Why Buy a New Cat® Cold Planer?
These machines have a lot to offer. You can include many options when buying new, plus all Cat cold planers come with multiple features to help you get the best return on your investment. Some of these include:
- Efficient operation: Cat cold planers have high load capacities and automatic load sensing technology to save time and protect the machine.
- Precision milling: Several integrated Cat technologies and touch-screen controls let you make precision adjustments to compensate for changes.
- Ease of use: The operator controls are simple to use and easy to learn. You'll also benefit from automatic traction control and four steering modes.
- Simple maintenance: These cold planers for sale have long service intervals and ground-level maintenance compartments that are easy to access.
Request an Estimate on a New Asphalt Machine
We have 80 years of industry experience. Let us put it to work for you. Visit one of our seven area locations to learn more about the machines and services we offer and get a custom quote. You can also speak to a representative by dialing 800-628-6025 or using our contact form.