Staying profitable in the agriculture industry requires the right equipment. Access to efficient, easy-to-use loaders, excavators and other machines keeps your operation predictable and productive.
To get the latest equipment without a long-term commitment, consider renting from NMC The Cat Rental Store. We have an extensive fleet of low-hour rental units, all of which are regularly serviced and maintained by our team of factory-trained technicians.
Renting can be a cost-effective alternative to buying a unit outright — one that lets you enjoy the improved efficiency and advanced technology of today’s newest machinery. Read on to learn more, or contact an NMC The Cat Rental Store representative directly for assistance.
Rental Options for Agribusiness
NMC The Cat Rental Store is the only authorized Cat® dealer in our service area. As a result, we have access to the legendary company’s latest equipment and tools, many of which are available through our rental division.
Just as importantly, we’ve been a partner to farms and other agribusinesses since our founding in 1938. Whether you raise livestock or crops, or are a supplier, contractor or other company that works in agriculture, we can connect you with the equipment you need to thrive.
View All Rental Equipment
Benefits of Renting
Renting farm equipment from NMC The Cat Rental Store has several benefits:
- You eliminate the capital costs involved with buying outright, while still benefitting from a modern, technologically advanced fleet.
- You avoid the budget uncertainty of planning for parts, maintenance and service costs.
- You’ll also save on storage and transportation.
- You’ll free up borrowing power that can be put towards other business expenses.
There are many reasons why businesses rent from NMC The Cat Rental Store. Renting is an obvious choice if you have short-term equipment requirements as a result of changing business needs or maintenance to your core fleet. What many don’t realize is that renting can also be a cost-effective long-term solution, particularly when you factor in the maintenance and depreciation expenses that come with buying new.
Let an NMC The Cat Rental Store representative run the numbers and help you determine if renting farm equipment is the right choice.
Complete Rental Solutions From NMC The Cat Rental Store
While there are many places to rent farm equipment in Nebraska, few offer the commitment to your success that NMC The Cat Rental Store does. Here are a few reasons to make us your go-to provider:
- We have one of the largest fleets of new equipment by Cat and Allied brands.
- We offer affordable pricing with flexible rates by the day, week and month.
- We’ll quickly deliver your rental where it needs to go and provide on-site maintenance for as long as you need your unit.
- We stand behind everything we rent with 24-hour emergency repairs.
- We have nine locations for convenient service across Nebraska and Pottawattamie County, Iowa.
- We have a comprehensive inventory of equipment, tools and accessories.
Let us put together a complete rental package for any application, starting with a quote or consultation. Contact NMC The Cat Rental Store by calling 855-NMC-RENT or by using the button below to get in touch with our head office.