The Cat® C3.6 agricultural tractor engine offers the perfect balance of compact size, reliability, and performance. This engine is offered in ratings ranging up to 90 kW (121 hp) @ 2400 rpm.
The C3.6 is designed to meet the specific requirements of agricultural tractors including structural sump with integral twin balancer shafts.
The C3.6 meets UN ECE R96 Stage IIIA and Brazil MAR-1 emission standards.
|Maximum Power||121 HP|
|Maximum Torque||369 lb-ft @ 1500 rpm|
|Rated Speed||2200-2400 rpm|
|Minimum Power||74 HP|
|Emissions||UN ECE R96 Stage IIIA, Brazil MAR-1|
|Engine Dimensions - Approximate|
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||840 lb|
|Engine Configuration||Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)|
|Combustion System||Direct Injection|
|Rotation from Flywheel End||Counterclockwise|
Meets R96 Stage IIIA and Brazil MAR-1
Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power
World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven technologies and extensive field validation assure reliability and durability in tough nonroad applications.
Leading edge fuel systems and turbocharging provide high torque even at lower engine speeds
Broad Application Range
Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options to enable a solution for your machine.
Low Cost Maintenance
Worldwide service delivers ease of maintenance and simplifies the servicing routine. Capable of optimal oil change intervals of 500 hours. The S•O•S℠ program is available from your Cat dealer to determine oil change intervals and provide optimal performance.
Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent quality standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOS℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Control System
- Starter motor (12V)
- Alternator (12V)
- Electronic Control Unit (chassis mounted)
- Engine control sensors and robust wiring harness
- Data interface via CANbus SAE J1939
- Flywheels And Flywheel Housing
- Agricultural back plate for transmission mounting
- Choice of flywheel to match industry common hydraulic pumps and transmissions
- Side PTO with SAE A or SAE B interface
- Fuel System
- Fuel filter - chassis mounted
- With water sensor
- Lube System
- Lubricating oil filters
- High incline oil pan - 25 degrees continuous in all directions
- Cold start capability to -25Â° C (-13Â° F)
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request