NMC strives to offer clients convenient, accessible services to not only improve the efficiency of your fleet but to also reduce costs and increase uptime.
When you have limited time to order parts, maintain your machines or ask questions, it’s not always necessary to get to the nearest NMC location. With our online solutions, you can often obtain answers to your needs through a variety of devices – PC, smartphone, or tablet.
The following virtual tools that can help your business succeed:
- Machine Control Technology: Trimble’s complete portfolio of solutions for the Construction and Rental industries, as well as machine control systems for heavy equipment, increase production while reducing operating costs. Visit SITECH Mid-Plains, an NMC company & the authorized Trimble dealer in this area.
- Cat Connect:Cat Connect gives you more insight into your fleet and daily operations. Equipment management features analyze different areas of your machinery and notify you before significant problems occur. Cat equipment technology services also assist with productivity, safety and sustainability.
- Paperless Invoicing: Enough with the paper bills. As part of our ongoing sustainability efforts – we’re going paperless. Make your life easier and greener by signing up for online access to invoices, statements, and secure electronic payments.
- MyCat.Com: My.Cat.Com is an online portal that allows you track your fleet to assist you in making smart, beneficial decisions. You can perform anything by ordering parts and managing your rental equipment or scheduling preventative maintenances and checking fluid analysis. Cat Daily gives you crucial information involving equipment health and hours, too. Everything is in one section, and My.Cat.Com ensures your privacy.
- Parts.Cat.Com: With several million parts available to you, Parts.Cat.Com is the perfect resource for any business. Whether you need to make a bulk purchase, 300 separate orders or one order, the online site is easy to use. Look up specific parts you require, and with a few clicks of a button, they will be well on their way. The system offers many benefits and eliminates an unnecessary trip to the store.
- Product Link and VisionLink: Now known as VisionLink Unified Suite, the online portal gives you complete access to your machines by allowing you to monitor, maintain and manage them. There are four sections within the system to further help you gain an inside view of each piece of machinery.