Caterpillar machines and components are built to be rebuilt.
NMC, your Caterpillar dealer, has the training, the tools, and the technicians like no one else. Trust the experts.
Watch A Recent Rebuild
Cat Machines are built to be rebuilt, but the benefits don’t stop there. Consider these benefits as reasons to choose to rebuild:
• Maximize Machine Productivity
• Improve Reliability
• Have Like-New Machine Coverage
• Lower Cost Than a New Machine
• Greater Return on Your Equipment Investment
• Like-New Appearance
• Receive a New Machine Serial Number
What’s in a Cat Certified Rebuild (CCR)?
Cat Certified Rebuilds are completely endorsed by Cat and performed solely by Cat dealers
• Machine is rebuilt to Like-New condition
• 7,000 New, Reman or Reconditioned Parts
• Only Genuine Cat Parts Used
• NMC Cat Performs Salvage Operations
• Critical Engineering Updates Incorporated (Upgrades Optional)
• Expected to Perform Like a New Machine
• New in Appearance & Operation
NMC Cat also performs Component Rebuilds Component Rebuilds include: Basic Engine components including:
- Fuel, Oil and Water Pump
- Engine Control Module, Etc.
- Transmission Pumps
- Hydraulic Controls
- Torque Converter
- Drive Shafts and U-Joints
- Transfer Gear Group
- Final Drives & Axles
- Electronic Controls and Sensors
- Radiators and Coolers
Get a second machine life at 50-60% of the price of a new Cat machine.
Additionally, you receive a like-new warranty on new parts and extended coverage options on your power train. Other benefits include:
• Budget Flexibility
• Capital Budget with New Product Identification Number
• Repair & Maintenance Expense
• Stay with the Same Machine Size & Technology
• Provides Improved Machine Availability
• Includes Critical Engineering Updates
• Replace Parts Such as Harnesses, Sensors, Gauges, etc.
• Lower Warranty Expense than New!
• New Machine Product Identification Number
• Lower Priced Cat Product Line Option with Your Dealer Support Services