You can get a lot of work done with a backhoe loader. These agile machines can perform tasks such as digging, trenching, backfilling, earthmoving and material handling. They're ideal for a broad range of applications such as construction, landscaping, paving and demolitions, to name just a few. Their compact design also creates a small footprint that enables them to maneuver flawlessly in confined spaces.
As you might expect, Caterpillar® remains ahead of the curve regarding backhoe loader design and performance. Cat® backhoes deliver the relentless power and high-precision handling you need to get more work done in less time and keep your projects on schedule.
As an authorized Cat dealer serving Nebraska, Pottawattamie County, Iowa, NMC Cat has the privilege of offering the newest, most technologically advanced backhoe loaders to our customer base.
Choose From a Wide Variety of Cat Backhoe Loader Models
Caterpillar produces center-pivot backhoes in several size and configuration options to meet the needs of every equipment buyer. You'll find a machine with the horsepower capacity and the dig depth required for your typical job site applications. Cat backhoes also include a host of innovative features such as:
- Load-sensing hydraulic systems: Intuitive hydraulics deliver precise power and performance at any engine speed. The machine automatically adjusts to accommodate the load size.
- Powerful, efficient diesel engines: Caterpillar continues to improve the productivity and efficiency of its diesel engines. The latest Cat backhoes feature an advanced engine design that minimizes fuel consumption without negatively impacting performance. You'll have all the power you need while also lowering your operating costs.
- Productivity enhancements: The combination of excavator-style booms, increased lift capacity, redesigned buckets and industry-best rotation will allow you to take your job site productivity to a higher level.
- Ergonomically designed cabs: Caterpillar designed its latest backhoe loaders to maximize operator performance and comfort. The spacious cabs include low-effort controls that simplify the machine's operation. Some models even have air conditioning to keep users fresh and productive during those scorching-hot Nebraska summers.
- Numerous work tool attachment options: You can make your backhoe loader even more versatile and productive by equipping it with a variety of work tool attachments available from Caterpillar. Examples include hammers, rippers, augers, thumbs and an assortment of buckets. Quick couplers facilitate a fast changing of attachments to save time and hassles at the job site.
NMC Cat Serves All Your Backhoe Loader Needs
Our status as an authorized Cat dealer means we do more than just sell these world-class machines. You can also count on us to keep your new backhoe on the job for years to come. We're your one-stop source for parts, maintenance and repairs — whatever it takes to keep your fleet in peak operating condition and reduce your long-term ownership costs.
Feel Free to Stop By for a Closer Look
We encourage you to visit the NMC Cat dealer nearest you to see the new line of Cat backhoe loaders in person. You can also give us a call at 800.628.6025 or contact us online for more information.