Finding the best oil and grease for your machinery is simple with the help of the NMC Cat online ordering platform. We offer numerous top-of-the-line products for many types of equipment so you can maintain your fleet and maximize each machine’s service life.
Types of Grease
Caterpillar provides multiple types of grease for use in machinery and equipment, including:
- Utility Grease: This grease helps prevent corrosion and is best suited for machinery that runs with less load or at lower speeds. The temperature should run between -20° Celsius (-4° Fahrenheit) to 140° Celsius (284° Fahrenheit).
- Prime Application Grease: This type of grease helps reduce wear on different components in your equipment. It works under high pressure and has a long life span when used with moderate speed, temperature and load levels.
- Extreme Application Grease: Extreme Application greases 1 and 2 work in intense pressure thanks to having 5% added molybdenum disulfide (moly) to help resist impact and wear. Both types resist moisture incursion in both saltwater and freshwater.
- Extreme Application Grease – Arctic: When you work in cold operating temperatures reaching down to -50° Celsius (-58° Fahrenheit), you’ll want our Arctic grease. It has a synthetic base oil and contains 5% moly.
- Extreme Application Grease – Desert: If you plan to work in hot environments, our Desert grease can help keep your equipment safe. You can use this grease at operating temperatures between 10° Celsius (50° Fahrenheit) and 140° Celsius (284° Fahrenheit). It includes 5% moly and a mineral base oil for peak performance.
Types of Oil
NMC Cat also carries multiple types of oil, such as:
- DEO™: Diesel engine oil cooperates with emission management technology, protects your equipment and maximizes performance. If your engine has an after-treatment device, you will need this oil.
- NGEO™: Natural gas engine oil helps with lubrication.
- Gear oil: This oil helps maximize the life of bearings, gears and tracks. It can also reduce wear and work under extreme pressure.
- Hydo™: Hydraulic oil from Caterpillar is one of the best choices for equipment with Cat® hydraulic systems.
- Specialty oils: These are oils designed for specific types of equipment.
- TDTO™: Transmission and drive train oil can extend clutch disc life. It can also optimize the wear life of friction disc items, gears and bearings.
- FDAO™: Final drive and axle oil helps prevent damage from the air in many ways, including foaming reduction and doubling drain intervals. You can use this oil for track skidders, off-highway trucks, large tractors on tracks and pipelayers.
Advantages of Buying Products From NMC Cat
When you use the NMC Cat online platform to order oil and grease, you benefit from the following:
- Numerous choices: Our website lets you see and compare all of the options available for Cat oil and grease, allowing you to make an informed buying decision.
- Safe checkout: We safeguard any information and data you put into our online platform to provide a secure checkout experience.
- Expert assistance: If you have questions about a particular product, you can always contact our staff for quick, informed answers.
Choose NMC Cat for Oil and Grease Today
NMC Cat provides greases and oils for various equipment and machinery needs. Please browse our selection online today to see everything we have available. You can also contact us online for more information.