Field and Emergency Service
NMC Cat’s specially trained field technicians are available for on-site or emergency service 24 hours a day. Centrally dispatched to cover the entire state of Nebraska and Pottawattamie County, Iowa, our fleet of heavy duty repair trucks can meet your field service needs at any location.
Fully equipped with special purpose Cat tools, service manuals and diagnostic equipment, our service units provide fast, accurate troubleshooting and repair. All our field service professionals are in constant contact with the resources of NMC Cat’s service departments by cell phone.
Our Service Capabilities
Our technicians arrive at your job site with the knowledge, experience and physical tools they need to identify the cause of your equipment issues and repair your power systems quickly. We know that when your power supply is compromised, there is no time to waste, so we keep our fleet of heavy-duty repair trucks fully stocked with all kinds of repair and diagnostic tools to get your equipment up and running as quickly as possible.
NMC Cat technicians are highly trained individuals who also possess excellent communication, judgment and time-management skills. While they’re on the job, they are also connected to Caterpillar® and NMC Cat via laptops so that they can utilize online verification, information and support to speed up the repair process.
In the event that the repair requires services only available at the shop, NMC Cat will manage the removal and transportation of your equipment. We will also return it to your work site as soon as it is ready, and we’ll handle any reinstallation required.
Benefits of Field Service
When you need a quick repair, our field service is an ideal option. There are many benefits of our field and emergency service capabilities, including:
- Availability: With on-site and emergency field service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we are able to assist you as soon as you need us, whenever that may be.
- Top-of-the-line service: Our trained, highly skilled technicians have experience dealing with all kinds of equipment issues, and they have the advanced Cat tools and resources at their disposal to help them diagnose and fix your problems.
- Minimal logistics: When your power system needs immediate service, you don’t have time to deal with the logistics of where and how to remove and transport it. With our field service, we will come right to you, and we’ll also remove, transport, return and reinstall your equipment if it requires a trip to our shop.
- Speed: On-site service is the fastest way to get your equipment back up and running. With our teams available around the clock, we can dispatch technicians to you from our strategic locations throughout Nebraska and Pottawattamie County, Iowa, so we can get to you as quickly as possible.
- Safety: When repairing or moving heavy equipment, operator and pedestrian safety is a top priority. Our trained technicians have the knowledge and experience to work on and move things quickly and efficiently with minimal risk to your workers or your equipment.
Contact NMC Cat Today
If you need field or emergency services for your Cat power systems equipment, contact NMC Cat today. With more than 80 years of experience, we have the skills and resources to tackle whatever equipment challenges you may be facing.
When you work with us, you will benefit from our:
- Speedy on-site response
- Factory-trained technicians
- High-quality equipment
- Expert technical support
- Proactive maintenance services
- Environmental inspection
- And more
For field and emergency services you can count on, look no further than NMC Cat. We can get your essential power systems and equipment back to full function with minimal interruption to your normal operations.