Working hard has never been easier with Cat® F Series Wheeled Excavators. Enjoy the versatility offered by integrated solutions and technologies that do repetitive tasks for you. These machines are designed to help you take on the wide variety of challenges you face every day, and at a lower cost.
|Engine Model||Cat C7.1|
|Net Power||169 HP|
|Maximum Torque - 1,400 rpm||612 ft-lb|
|Emissions||Meets Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards.|
|Engine Power - Maximum Gross - ISO 14396||129.4 kW (174 hp [176 hp]*)|
|Engine Power - Maximum Net - ISO 9249/SAE J1349||126 kW (169 hp [171 hp]*)|
|Number of Cylinders - In Line||6|
|Maximum Travel Speed||22 mile/h|
|Swing Speed||10 r/min|
|Maximum Swing Torque||35403 ft-lb|
|Drawbar Pull||23380 lbf|
|Maximum Forward/Reverse - 2nd Gear||22 mile/h|
|Maximum Gradeability (18 500 kg/40,785 lb)||70%|
|Ground Clearance||14.6 in|
|Maximum Towable Trailer Mass*||17637 lb|
|Note||*For Optional Trailer Package – Not available in Australia/New Zealand.|
|Counterweights||3700/4200 kg (8,157/9,259 lb)|
|Note||*Includes medium stick, 3700 kg (8,157 lb) counterweight, full fuel tank, operator, quick coupler (250 kg/551 lb), bucket (635 kg/1,400 lb), dual pneumatic tires. Weight varies depending on configuration.|
|One-Piece Boom - Front and Rear Outriggers||43321 lb|
|One-Piece Boom - Rear Dozer, Front Outriggers||42880 lb|
|Operating Weight*||18 750 to 20 650 kg (41,337 to 45,525 lb)|
|VA Boom - Front and Rear Outriggers||44423 lb|
|VA Boom - Rear Dozer, Front Outriggers||43982 lb|
|Maximum Flow - Auxiliary Circuit - High Pressure||76 gal/min|
|Maximum Flow - Auxiliary Circuit - Medium Pressure||12.9 gal/min|
|Maximum Flow - Implement/Travel Circuit||76 gal/min|
|Maximum Flow - Swing Mechanism||28.5 gal/min|
|Maximum Pressure - Auxiliary Circuit - High Pressure||5076 psi|
|Maximum Pressure - Auxiliary Circuit - Medium Pressure||2683 psi|
|Maximum Pressure - Implement Circuit - Heavy Lift||5366 psi|
|Maximum Pressure - Implement Circuit - Normal and Travel Circuit||5076 psi|
|Swing Mechanism||4496 psi|
|System||71.3 gal (US)|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank||9.1 gal (US)|
|Fuel Tank - Total Capacity||109.6 gal (US)|
|VA Boom - 2500 mm (8'2") Stick Length: Digging Height||32.67 ft|
|VA Boom - 2500 mm (8'2") Stick Length: Dump Height||22.83 ft|
|Note||Range values are calculated with GD bucket 1200 mm (48 in), 0.98 m3 (1.28 yd3) with tips K080 and quick coupler with a tip radius of 1535 mm (5'0").|
|One-Piece Boom - 2500 mm (8'2") Stick Length: Digging Depth||19.58 ft|
|One-Piece Boom - 2500 mm (8'2") Stick Length: Digging Height||29.33 ft|
|One-Piece Boom - 2500 mm (8'2") Stick Length: Dump Height||20.17 ft|
|One-Piece Boom - 2500 mm (8'2") Stick Length: Reach at Ground Level||30.5 ft|
|One-Piece Boom - 2800 mm (9'2") Stick Length: Digging Depth||20.58 ft|
|One-Piece Boom - 2800 mm (9'2") Stick Length: Digging Height||29.83 ft|
|One-Piece Boom - 2800 mm (9'2") Stick Length: Dump Height||20.67 ft|
|One-Piece Boom - 2800 mm (9'2") Stick Length: Reach at Ground Level||31.42 ft|
|VA Boom - 2500 mm (8'2") Stick Length: Digging Depth||19.83 ft|
|VA Boom - 2500 mm (8'2") Stick Length: Reach at Ground Level||30.42 ft|
|VA Boom - 2800 mm (9'2") Stick Length: Digging Depth||20.75 ft|
|VA Boom - 2800 mm (9'2") Stick Length: Digging Height||33.33 ft|
|VA Boom - 2800 mm (9'2") Stick Length: Dump Height||23.58 ft|
|VA Boom - 2800 mm (9'2") Stick Length: Reach at Ground Level||31.42 ft|
BUILT TO PERFORM
- Cat C7.1 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards. Emissions technology is transparent – no action required from the operator and no stopping for regeneration.
- Up to a 10% fuel consumption reduction vs. previous model with the same productivity.
- Built-in fuel savers, eliminating waste with features like Auto Engine Speed Control, Engine Idle Shutdown and efficient Eco Mode.
- “On-Demand” Strategies, to consume just the right amount of fuel, with on-demand fan or new optimized demand-driven driveline.
- Dedicated swing pump, allowing faster, smoother combined movements.
- Highly mobile, the M320F can travel up to 35 km/h (22 mph).
EXPAND YOUR CAPABILITIES
- Flexible configurations to meet all your needs with various booms/sticks, tires, undercarriages and counterweights.
- “Plug and Play” design, with complete integration of the whole portfolio of Cat attachments. – Auxiliary hydraulics, including high pressure. – Readiness for Cat Pin Grabber quick coupler (with lines and circuits). – The monitor can allow ten hydraulic pump flow and pressure settings at the same time. – Trailer-ready package option*. Just add your hitch and go.
- Joystick buttons/sliders can be set up per tool as desired.
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat compactor, finishing bucket or tilt bucket.
- Demolition work is easy with a Cat hammer, grapple, shear, or multi-processor.
- Couplers let you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
* Not available in Australia/New Zealand.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND CONTROL
- A complete package of smart technologies with features like Cruise Control or automatic brake and axle lock. Optional boosters like Ride Control, SmartBoom™, joystick steering are available.
- Everything can be adjusted in the cab from the steering column height to the electrically adjustable mirrors.
- Ergonomic cab with controls kept to a minimum and conveniently located.
- Split-screen monitor to allow quick view of both cameras on the same display.
BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES
- Integrated devices to help enforce safe behavior, like seat belt indicator, or the speed limit setting when roading in reverse with the upper frame rotated.
- Blue Angel certified machine, with low sound levels and vibrations.
- Visibility: large glass areas, rear/side cameras. LED lamps for all working lights and cameras.
- For added protection, the optional impact resistant windshield meets the EN356 P5A standard.
- Integrated pin code adds anti-theft security to your equipment.
LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Ground level access to all routine maintenance (like fuel and engine oil filters).
- Easy access: clean, simple design. Radiators are all gathered together.
- Reduced maintenance: automatic features (like lubrication system) along with long greasing intervals. Fit for life Diesel Particulate Filter.
INTEGRATED CAT TECHNOLOGIES
- Product Link™ connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine data such as location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time and events, and diagnostic codes.