A Message To Our Customers
Category: In the News
To Our Customers,
At NMC, we are committed to doing our part to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and to help keep our communities safe and healthy. The well-being of our employees and their families, our customers, and our suppliers remain our top priority amid the spread of this virus.
For our employees, we continue to follow the necessary preventive measures as directed by the CDC and other authorities to ensure our facilities are safe.
- We are focused on practicing social distancing strategies at each of our locations;
- We have ramped up the cleaning and disinfecting of our facilities and equipment;
- Certain non-critical roles are temporarily working remotely;
- We are supporting those employees who have been affected by the disruption of school and business closures;
- We have eliminated all non-essential business travel and nearly all face-to-face meetings have been replaced with virtual meetings
We are now open for parts ordering, returns, and will-call pick up. Curbside service remains available for customers who do not wish to enter the facility. Our FIRST priority will always be the safety of our employees & customers. As such, we are following the latest CDC guidelines and have protective barriers and other PPE in place to ensure safety. For our customers, thanks for doing your part! Please keep a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and others – and wash hands frequently.
We encourage you to call your local NMC location or use our online services to order parts or schedule service. Our website [www.nmccat.com] is an excellent resource for knowing how to contact us and for continuing updates on how we are addressing the challenges presented by COVID-19. Please know that our team – whether working from an NMC facility or from home – is working hard to deliver the same service you’re accustomed to receiving from NMC. We understand that even during this pandemic you still have work to do – and we are here to support you.
Thank you for being a valued NMC customer. While these are challenging times, we’ll continue to make the decisions that best support you and our team.
President & Chief Operating Officer